WTL'S SPRING POETRY CONTEST
***Prize: Amazon Kindle 3 E-Reader***
Words That Live Poetry Contest Rules & Regulations
Dates for Submissions: April 1st, 2011 - April 30th, 2011
Theme for Contest: New Beginnings (In the spirit of the Spring Season)
- Must be a NEW Original Poem (*Cannot resubmit a poem already posted on WTL)
- Must be written by Poet submitting the poem
- Poem must capture the THEME OF CONTEST (New Beginnings)
- Poem must be submitted within contest dates (April 1st - April 30th 2011)
- One poem per Poet is eligible for the Spring Poetry Contest
HOW TO SUBMIT POEM?
If you are already a member on Words That Live:
- Just enter poem as usual in the Poetry Corner and write under title of poem: (Poetry Contest).
If you are not a member on Words That Live and would like to participate in the poetry contest:
- Sign Up & create your FREE profile on Words That Live.
- Submit poem in the Poetry Corner and write under title of poem: (Poetry Contest).
Prize: Amazon Kindle 3 E-Reader
- Will get a WTL 1st Place Badge attached to page poem is posted on.
- Will be published in the WTL Poetry Newsletter along with short Bio of Poet.
- Automatically qualify for publication in the Words That Live Anthology Poetry Book.
Contest is judged by Words That Live administration staff.